cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help swapping from vodafone to o2

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all, so I have a vodafone number what i wish to change to o2. My current o2 number (with text and web tariff) and i do not wish to lose my tariff. I just want to simply swap this vodafone number so it becomes my new number on o2 (text n web). How do I do this? Or will I lose my text and web tariff? 

Also, is a puk code just numbers? When I rang vodafone they gave me an 8 digit number. Is this the correct code?

Thanks slight_smile

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi I work for VF on the retention line. You can get the PAC code from the live webchatr team. If they tell you otherwise ask to speak to a manager and also ask them to call you back so you dont have to wait in the que.

Message 11 of 13

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi I work for VF on the retention line. You can get the PAC code from the live webchatr team. If they tell you otherwise ask to speak to a manager and also ask them to call you back so you dont have to wait in the que.

Thanks for that, good to have reliable info. slight_smile

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 12 of 13

Cleoriff
  • 124283 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7524 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

There you go...further clarification if required. Thanks @Anonymous 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 13 of 13