cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help Chat on Line

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have just taken my wife off my business shared account and am making here phone a Pay & Go. I went on to live chat on o2 help. I got a person called Tyler and I gave here the same information as above but with the relevant phone No's. I asked Tyler could she recommend the cheapest Pay & Go tariff and would it need to be topped up every month to keep the No. Live.

Tylers reply was "as its a pay monthly enquiry I will put you through to the pay monthly team" Before I could answer a chap called Akhil came on line and asked how he could help. I explained to Akhil that as it was a Pay & Go enquiry could he please put me back to the previous department but preferably not to Tyler as she was inept in not reading my original enquiry correctly, Akhil just clicked me off. I do find that some of the o2 operators on the phone also do the same if you ask a question they can't answer, suddenly you have the dialling tone. I have been an o2 business customer for many years and sometimes wonder why I stay with them, after all they have your mobile No. to ring you back but never do.

I still don't know what is the cheapest minutes and text tariff without data and do I need to top it up monthly to keep the No. Live. I still have my business account for the moment!

Any Help out there please.............

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Steersy,

I have looked at the tariffs but I find them quite evasive and only give you basic info.

I think if they gave the Terms & Conditions for each tariff it would be more helpful.

As you say, talk to them face to face and you are more likely to get answers.

A bit low tech for a hi tech company but never mind.

Regards, Dave.............. 

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93213 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6969 Solutions

You are much better speaking to a live person.

Just get any P&G sim, text and web for example. You only need to top up every month to get the allowance. If you don't top up it just remains as P&G and your credit is used for texts and calls,

You need to make a chargeable call every 6 months and top up every 999 days to keep the number active.

Message 2 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Being a business customer you have a direct number, yes I know you are trying to move a phone to a non business customer account but they will be more likely to help you and they are UK based unlike the Live Chat.

Also a PAYG tarrif just like a contract is dependent on your situation so the easiest way to answer your question is to look in the O2 shop 

http://shop.o2.co.uk/tariffs/Pay_and_Go

Message 3 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for that,

So If I do as you say but put unlimited o2 to o2 as an add on would that last until my minutes ran out or for 6 months or is that a monthly charge.

Thanks once again for your help.

Message 4 of 7

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93213 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6969 Solutions

That's a monthly add on so you would need to pay for the bolt on every month.

Message 5 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Steersy,

I have looked at the tariffs but I find them quite evasive and only give you basic info.

I think if they gave the Terms & Conditions for each tariff it would be more helpful.

As you say, talk to them face to face and you are more likely to get answers.

A bit low tech for a hi tech company but never mind.

Regards, Dave.............. 

Message 6 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Digger, put her on on and on unlimited calls texts and 1gb data its cross networking  (read the small print )get the sim card from O2 they will give you an order number to collect from any O2 shop if you need it urgent otherwise they will mail it to you i think its £20 a month cheaper than payg, but get her a phone that cant send photos cos youll get charged extra, i had the same problem with the customer advisors as you i think they are based in Jamacia or similar, when they get a problem they cant deal with they just cut you off which is very annoying when you have waited 20mins to gey thru to them, we british ought to complain more i think they think we are a soft touch, are we? ;)Smiley Very Happy  

Message 7 of 7