Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

extra charges for Data

Daughter has simplicity pay monthly noticed last two months wap.o2.co.uk costing me extra and she is not downloading or contacting friends through web I got £4.00 goodwill payment last month but notice it is still happening Have switched off anything...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Direct Debit of £800+ !?!?!?

Ok, im a bit annoyed to find this out. Until morning i need to vent some anger about O2 :robotmad: Recently i went in to switch my mobile contract from a personal/consumer contract on to my business partners business contract. Whilst sat in store the...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

£5 simplicity texts

HeySo I changed my tariff today from BB text and web to simplicity unlimited texts. It says I'm on this tariff on My O2 on the website but its charging me for texting! Why is it doing this and what can I do? Thanks x

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data Usage

Hi, I'm currently on PAYG adn was thinking of switching to a simplicity sim-only contract.What happens if I exceed the 500mb data allowance on pay monthly, am I charged for the extra data?Cheers

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

inactive sim?

my phone has been working fine all day untill a few hours ago when it bleeped and it came up on screen inactive sim!! i did all the usual stuff switch off etc took sim out and put back in but its just the same, i've no idea what this means. can anyon...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

New SIM card - what's my SIM password?

I called customer services earlier to active my new SIM, and it must be activated by now, but I'm still unsure of the password. I wasn't given one when I received my new SIM, so I have no idea what it could be.Thanks for any help you can give!

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Overcharge on my bill, now its 77.11, what!!?

I have the Nokia N8 on a £30 for 24month contract. I have insurance at £9.99 and the add on of 500 data which makes my monthly payment £35 to o2 plus the 9.99 insurance. Upon recieving this months bill, they are now asking for £77.11 They have said t...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

PAYG Web Access Settings for Nokia 5230

HiI've just opted for the O2 Web bolt-on for my PAYG Nokia 5230. Could some kind soul please direct me to the settings needed to access the Internet from my phone. I understand that this can be achieved by sending a text to get settings by return but...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlock my iPhone 4?

Hello o2 support team!I would like to leave my iPhone 4 unlock! Can you do this for me?John

• 10 replies
  • 2 kudos