Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

additional message when i check my mins ???

so i have 100 min and unlimited texts for 24 months and the lady told me that for the first payment its going to cost a little bit more around £20 instead of £15 because i am getting the phone for month and a half but after the first payment it will ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contract Change???

Hi,About 5 months ago, I bought a 24mth contract.600minsunlimited textunlimited internet.35 a month with a free HTC Desire.I was the happiest person on the planet until o2 inplimented the data limitations and cut my internet to 500mb.I bought this co...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pay and Go Text Tarriff?

Up until today when I sent a text message the charge was 10p, but since today it seems it is now 12p.I received a text from o2 before Xmas to dial in a number to listen what they had to say about the recent VAT increase, and the message said there wa...

• 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pay & Go Standard Call Charges

Are the standard call charges for a normal Pay & Go the following?....25p a min for the first 3 mins a day then 5p a min for the rest of the day

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Internet usage on o2 pay as you go, how long does it last ?

im thinking of getting an iphone 4 or windows htc phone on pay as you go on o2 , Could someone explain how the following works? . The T&C say that I will get "300 free UK texts and 500mb internet if I topped up £10 in the PREVIOUS month" Now, this bi...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

No more loyalty discount... CHEERIO to 02.

I have just found out that 02 no longer carry over any loyalty discount, just as i was hoping to get a new htc desire on my current £19.99 pm plus unlimited 02+landlines +600 cross network +1000 sms.Looks like my £10 monthly discount is gone forever ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

How often to top up sim card to keep active

HiI am currently overseas and I am not sure how long my o2 sim card is active for. I left UK end of February 2010 and the sim card is still active as of today. When I bought the sim card, it was the one where you get international calls when you top ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

how do i check my usage/what i have left etc

hi im new to pay monthly and trying to make sure i dont go over my tariff, all i want to do is check what i have used/have left.Ive tried on the o2.co.uk website but it let me log in the i went to view mobile bill/balance it wants to sent me a messag...

• 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Simplicity on PAYG isn't working :(

Hi .. I switched to Simplicity today on PAYG .. I phoned up o2 and the guy switched me over , I topped up £10 and was rewarded my unlimited texts and Blackberry bolt on .. or so I thought ! My 10 pounds has disapeared but I am been charged to send te...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos