cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP! MEGA STRESSED!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Dear o2
  I have been having problems with my o2 Blackberry Curve 9300 since I got it on 25th December 2012. When I received my phone I got prompt messages from your services instructing and advising I set up a data plan with my Blackberry. I topped up by £10 on the early morning hours of 26th January. My SIM was pre-set to the Text, Web and Blackberry Email Tariff. This was not activated after topping up by £10 and on I topped up by £20 a few days later. This successfully processed my Blackberry Messenger service and texts. I cancelled my £6 All rounder Bolt on as this was unnecessary. On the 26th of January 2013 my Text, Web and Blackberry Email allowance was deactivated.  I met up with the friend of mine who had recommend I choose an o2 Blackberry as he says his is data plan is “extremely cheap” His BBBolt on at £5 a month. I tried to find this bolt on and cancel my tariff but I received a message from o2 stating that I could not receive this bolt on because of current my tariff. I changed my tariff today and this deducted 10.50 from my balance as part of the o2 Simplicity Tariff. My bolt on has not yet processed. Is there anyway of changing my tariff or will this deduct more money from my balance? If I change back will it charge me? I tried online support on the o2 website and have tried changing my tariff from there but will it charge me more. Is there anyway of opting out of the tariff or will this charge yet more money. Is there a stable tariff that will cost £15 or possibly less a month?
Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Dear Maire,

I'm sorry to hear about your problems.
I can only share with you from my experience/tariff: If you to opt in for the Blackberry Text & Web tariff, will give you 500 text to UK numbers, 500 MB Internet allowances and unlimited BBM services for £15. Please see link to O2 tariff http://www.o2.co.uk/tariffs/payandgo. The good bit is also that you get to keep the £15 on your account, and you can use this £15 for making any calls to UK numbers. It works for me... trust this will help
Best regards

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

I can't follow half of that, if you don't have a Blackberry tariff then your emails etc won't work.

Phone O2 and see if they can sort it out for you.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 2 of 6

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Normally takes up to 24 hours for a bolt on to become active if that's the issue.

If you need more help please decrypt the paragraph as my head hurts to much to read further mate sorry:(
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 3 of 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

You might be better asking them to change your tariff to text and web for Blackberry @ £15/month

http://shop.o2.co.uk/tariffs/Pay_and_Go

Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Dear Maire,

I'm sorry to hear about your problems.
I can only share with you from my experience/tariff: If you to opt in for the Blackberry Text & Web tariff, will give you 500 text to UK numbers, 500 MB Internet allowances and unlimited BBM services for £15. Please see link to O2 tariff http://www.o2.co.uk/tariffs/payandgo. The good bit is also that you get to keep the £15 on your account, and you can use this £15 for making any calls to UK numbers. It works for me... trust this will help
Best regards
Message 5 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

@perksie wrote:

I can't follow half of that, if you don't have a Blackberry tariff then your emails etc won't work.

Phone O2 and see if they can sort it out for you.

Yeah me too. 

Paragraphing helps immensely. 

Ive not come across a person who has changed their tariff so many times in such a short period of time. 

Contact Customer Services is the best course of action.  

Message 6 of 6