Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google play

Geoffk
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I have just had an email saying i am been charged £170 for roblox when i checked my accounts this has been charged over the last 2 days me nor my partner who has the sim in her tablet play the game i did start a live chat with o2 but then they seemed to cut off how do i get a refund and roblox blocked
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122967 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

@Geoffk 

If you have the app then you are liable for charges.

If you don't have it, then you need to contact O2. All numbers are in this guide Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

To stop further further charges then call O2 and ask for a bar to charge to Mobile to be placed on your account

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 6

Geoffk
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Since i posted my 1st message the bill is now £210 and also i received an email with a code to access my account which i did not ask for
Message 3 of 6

Cleoriff
  • 122967 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

@Geoffk 

Check your device and see if you have Roblox. If so, then delete it from the device.

Contact numbers for Roblox here https://corp.roblox.com/contact/ 

Is there anyone else in the household who could have downloaded the app from Play Store?

I have never heard of any app from Play Store appearing on a phone or tablet without being downloaded by someone.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 6

Geoffk
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Google do not want to know they are trying to say i autherized it even though i dint o2 said the will refund half of it which i am thankful for they have also put a block on anyone doing it again
Message 5 of 6

Cleoriff
  • 122967 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

That's good news @Geoffk 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 6