cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free jabra sports pulse headphones..

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello guys

I prefer ordered the Samsung Edge S7 on the 30gb monthly refresh tariff.

It's been 16 days since my contract was activated and I STILL can't redeem the free headphones.

Had anyone even managed to succeed yet?

All I get is:

Thank you for trying to redeem your Jabra Sport Pulse Wireless headphones. The IMEI number you have entered is either invalid or you have not waited the 14 days to redeem. For more information, please refer to the terms and conditions.

Any ideas?

Cheers
Message 1 of 114
113 REPLIES 113

Cleoriff
  • 122767 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

Oh...another O2 system glitch....Rolleys

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 81 of 114

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
Erm, why?
You have complained and informed them of the mistake already.
Message 82 of 114

Anonymous
Not applicable

im just saying if Kondor can't validate the IMEI, then O2 need to be told about it as it's their fault it can't be validated, resulting in me missing out on the headphones

Message 83 of 114

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144083 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
Are you actually paying the new contract price or has that not updated either?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 84 of 114

viridis
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
Think bigger and you'll figure it out eventually why you shouldn't go out of your way chasing this....
Message 85 of 114

viridis
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
@MI5
He said his remaining balance is 35 quid...
Message 86 of 114

viridis
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
Actually, he may be paying for the S7 as the z2 was only 25 a month.
Message 87 of 114

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144083 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
I'd be keeping quiet about it if it were me wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 88 of 114

viridis
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
Headphones certainly wouldn't be a priority tbh.
Maverick, one question.
How much does it say you have to pay to upgrade in myo2?
Message 89 of 114

Anonymous
Not applicable

the new contract price didnt update at first, which should be lower than my old contract hence why it needed raising.

But as my device plan still states im paying £35 a month (was a device plan including a PS4 for the Z2)

Believe me I understand where everyone is going here haha, but i needed to speak to the complaints team due to the tariff still showing the old one which was some £25 more a month, and it was more a case of the experience I had in the shop, the sales assistant full blown bodged everything up, I lost all my photos and contacts which I was told she could easily transfer over, (i didnt plan on upgrading that day but thought sod it why not) she couldn't get things to work and she kept going in a huff about how she wanted to get finished to watch the rugby! blah blah.

At the moment my account says i dont need to pay to upgrade but thats cos the amendments they had to make to my tariff/account are a work around which they said will all level out on my next bill

This is why im on about the headphones now, cos everything else has been sorted more or less (apart from them taking another £35 for my old device plan) lol

Message 90 of 114