Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Sony TV

Monz84
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Bought the new Sony IV phone for the free Sony bravia tv 43". Should have been sorted within 21 days, been over a month now, spoke to Sony, said O2 have to do their final validation their end. Spoken to O2 online and customer services saying it wasn't even an offer when I bought it in march. Offer was in store, why aren't they validating, told me to go back to store, honestly, I've claimed and done my part, how do I get my TV??

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38260 Posts
  • 240 Topics
  • 1729 Solutions

@Monz84 - 

I'll tag @O2Sarah- for help as link below has been taken down. She is on from 8am Monday, watch for a reply here from her. Good luck.

this is the link you need.

CLAIM A SONY 43" TV WORTH 529 -ENDS 5TH APRIL 23

Sony TV Promotion – Promoter: Sony Europe B.V. UK residents (18+) only. Purchase a Sony Xperia 1 IV or 5 IV from O2 between 2nd February 2023 and 5th April 2023 (“Qualifying Purchase”) and claim one Sony Bravia 43X72 43” Television (“Gift”) by redemption. Redeem at xperiarewards.co.uk/TVoffer by uploading proof of purchase and providing all other required information. All participants must redeem by 19th April 2023. Participants who cancel or return their Qualifying Purchase are not eligible to redeem. Max. 1 Gift per Customer. £529 based on price of Gift on sony.co.uk and correct as of 6th December 2022. Gift will be sent to the address provided as part of the redemption process within 28 days of redemption. See xperiarewards.co.uk/TVoffer for full terms. Devices and Gift subject to availability, while stocks last. No cash or alternatives. Damaged or lost redemption vouchers will not be replaced. Offer may be withdrawn or amended at any time. Internet access required. Full terms apply.

Message 2 of 13

O2Sarah-
  • 689 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 25 Solutions

Thanks for the tag @pgn 

@Monz84 I will send you a private message so we can look into this. 

Message 3 of 13

Monzor86
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@O2Sarah- why did I get an email notification about this thread? I have not subscribed to it. 

Message 4 of 13

O2Sarah-
  • 689 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 25 Solutions

Apologies. Accidental tag. This has now been corrected. 

Message 5 of 13

Crispy
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@O2Sarah- I also have not heard anything about my TV which I redeemed online around 25th March 2023. Can you help me out with checking that it is still in the pipeline? Thanks

Message 6 of 13

O2Sarah-
  • 689 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 25 Solutions

Thanks for the tag @Crispy I will send you a private message so i can check your account. 

Message 7 of 13

MMCl
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@O2Sarah- Hi Sarah, can you add me to the list too please? 

Message 8 of 13

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38260 Posts
  • 240 Topics
  • 1729 Solutions

@MMCl wrote:

O2Sarah- Hi Sarah, can you add me to the list too please? 

@MMCl - O2Sarah- is not on currently, and there are no advisors on a Sunday. I will tag @O2Ryan who is on duty on Monday morning 01-May. Good luck!

Message 9 of 13

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 125751 Posts
  • 829 Topics
  • 7547 Solutions

Got a feeling the area I have highlighted in red, may well be the issue here @pgn 

CLAIM A SONY 43" TV WORTH 529 -ENDS 5TH APRIL 23

Sony TV Promotion – Promoter: Sony Europe B.V. UK residents (18+) only. Purchase a Sony Xperia 1 IV or 5 IV from O2 between 2nd February 2023 and 5th April 2023 (“Qualifying Purchase”) and claim one Sony Bravia 43X72 43” Television (“Gift”) by redemption. Redeem at xperiarewards.co.uk/TVoffer by uploading proof of purchase and providing all other required information. All participants must redeem by 19th April 2023. Participants who cancel or return their Qualifying Purchase are not eligible to redeem. Max. 1 Gift per Customer. £529 based on price of Gift on sony.co.uk and correct as of 6th December 2022. Gift will be sent to the address provided as part of the redemption process within 28 days of redemption. See xperiarewards.co.uk/TVoffer for full terms. Devices and Gift subject to availability, while stocks last. No cash or alternatives. Damaged or lost redemption vouchers will not be replaced. Offer may be withdrawn or amended at any time. Internet access required. Full terms apply.

Of course, this depends whether people actually bought between 2nd Feb 23 and 5th April and have attempted to redeem the offer since that date. Not forgetting that old chestnut 'while stocks last'!!

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 10 of 13