cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fraud

Anonymous
Not applicable
I took contract of Samsung Galaxy s6 edge plus and 1 tablet free from o2 kirkgate shop bradford that time there was new years offer and it was for £58 after that time they keep charging me £72 every month I went back to the shop they said next week we will sort this out and it has been a year now they're still sorting that out and o2 company made my account default very good company everyone should try this.
Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Ah, I see. Well definitely raise a complaint as I advised earlier.
Good luck.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 11 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
How and to who
Message 12 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
Shop guy giving me time and customer service are saying go back to shop
Message 13 of 19

Cleoriff
  • 122352 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

The complaints link is given in the contact us section @Anonymous However to make it easier use this http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 14 of 19

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
How and to who

From the link I gave in my first reply to you this morning.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 15 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
I think this company is fraud it was my mistake that I took contract from o2 I remember when I took contract there was a lady she said to me don't get anything from here go to 3 or that time it was orange now it's ee but stupid me I believe o2 not that lady but I am thinking now the lady was right i know o2 is fraud company

I tell you something I have 2 contracts on ee and they are perfectly fine with me and I am with them no extra charges no trouble free bill through the post perfectly fine.
Message 16 of 19

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
As we have explained. You need to speak to customer service to get this sorted. If O2 have made an error, they will fix it for you.

Currently using:
Message 17 of 19

Curr946
  • 2174 Posts
  • 133 Topics
  • 44 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Curr946 I don't need any sympathy from you

And this comment confirms what we are all thinking. I get its easy to just cancel a direct debit and say, stuff you o2, your wrong. But your actions led to the default.....

Current Phone: Sony Xperia XZ Premium
Message 18 of 19

jonsie
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Personally I would certainly not put up with an error for 12 months. Make the complaint and let us know how you get on.

Message 19 of 19