Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Level 1: Joiner

Fraud team

Hi looking for info as I placed a contract order on Friday had nothing but trouble keep getting lied to put on hold phone put down the lot as it was out for delivery then apparently the fraud team stopped it yet no one seems to know why as everything is as it should be on my application and account I’ve been told by numerous employees they have emailed the fraud team I’ve emailed them no response but only they can sort it apparently but I’ve paid a high deposit and can’t get it back etc
Topics: 574
Solutions: 16,209

Re: Fraud team

@Mikey2 

I'll ask @O2Thomas to check for you.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)

Brilliant thank you so much it’s so frustrating not getting no answer haha
Topics: 574
Solutions: 16,209

You're welcome
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
O2 Support

Thanks for the tag @MI5. I will PM you now @Mikey2  Smiley Happy

signature

Thank you so much

I have the same problem , can't evet get fraud team by the phone , line is busy all the time , don't have an email . Can someone help me?