Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fraud o2 customer services

DDM
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Don’t pay a bill over the phone using the o2 India customer services. It is corrupted . I Paid my bill over phone giving the all important security numbers on the back , result £80 theft from my account . Reported it to my bank and fortunately I was covered by the bank anti fraud guarantee so got my money back . The bill was paid but not recorded as paid at o2 accounts . Result I have evidence of payment but o2 don’t acknowledge it so they cut me off . As everyone knows you cannot contact o2 to complain , the Indian call centre only are trained for taking money ( and then passing your details on to fraudsters ) terrible company and no business ethics . My bank and ofcom are now informed . Report o2 to ofcom to build up cases .

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6649 Posts
  • 49 Topics
  • 1493 Solutions

OK. I'll ask one of our advisors to take a look here

@O2KyleW can you help @DDM 

How was the £80 taken... did your bank give you details of the transaction?

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 7

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6649 Posts
  • 49 Topics
  • 1493 Solutions

As @O2KyleW has not picked up

Passed to @O2Sarah-  who will be on duty tomorrow morning

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 3 of 7

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23138 Posts
  • 1026 Topics
  • 3685 Solutions

@DDM What number did you call to pay your bill? There are many ways to contact O2. Call 202 from your mobile or 0344 809 0202, 0800 902 0217 or 0800 032 1402. Did you call one of those numbers? How do you know you were talking to someone in India?

You can also reach O2 via social media:
Facebook (https://o2uk.co/O2CFB), Twitter (https://o2uk.co/O2CTW), or Instagram (https://o2uk.co/O2CIG)

If you want to avoid incidents like this in the future set up a Direct Debit, which is what you're supposed to do. Your bill has to be paid every month so there's absolutely no reason not to.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 7

DDM
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

thank you it’s very frustrating not been able to pay your bill safely . The my o2 payment route hasn’t worked for months .

Message 5 of 7

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23138 Posts
  • 1026 Topics
  • 3685 Solutions

@DDM Paying by Direct Debit is the safest and surest way to pay. 

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 6 of 7

O2Sarah-
  • 689 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 25 Solutions

Thanks for the tag @Enlli 

@DDM I will send you a private message so we can look into this. 

Message 7 of 7