Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forgot question

Zofo1961
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

My sim card dosnt work so i cannot txt to activate it, plus i cant remember my security question, anyone help please?

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hey @Zofo1961 , happy Monday!

There's some handy suggestions above on what to do in this situation from @MI5  and @jonsie ! I hope you got everything sorted in the end but don't hesitate to pop back in if you have any additional questions the community could help with. slight_smile

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Zofo1961 

You can reset your security question in your MyO2 http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2 then call to activate your sim Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

If you can't access My O2 then you need to persevere with customer service or go instore with suitable ID such as a passport. A utility bill with your current address too.

Message 3 of 4

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hey @Zofo1961 , happy Monday!

There's some handy suggestions above on what to do in this situation from @MI5  and @jonsie ! I hope you got everything sorted in the end but don't hesitate to pop back in if you have any additional questions the community could help with. slight_smile

Message 4 of 4