cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finally decided

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have finally decided what I gonna do . I am gonna pay off phone plan and stop airtime plan and leave O2 because of signal issues . I am gonna keep number though . I can justify paying 25 quid a month as not using it enough as I just text most of time hardly any calls . I going to another network and get sim only deal . I know I gotta buy handset but will buy lot cheaper one . Think it's better that way thanks everybody for their advice in helping me make this decision . If I don't get good signal elsewhere I may be back lol 😎😎😎
Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23

Anonymous
Not applicable
His phone is broken guys the screen has gone
Message 11 of 24

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 23528 Posts
  • 1035 Topics
  • 3747 Solutions

Doesn't matter if it's broken. He still has to pay off the phone plan. That's why he said he's going to buy a cheap phone.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 12 of 24

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146925 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28263 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
His phone is broken guys the screen has gone

I know - It can still be sold though and the money used towards something else....

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 13 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable
I know that I was pointing it out to the person who said keep using the phone
Message 14 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable
Argh apols @damien1. There was nothing in this thread to say his phone was broken hence my suggestion. 😆
Message 15 of 24

L_W_Ward
Level 12: Nimble
  • 625 Posts
  • 42 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

One tip. Get a rang of free payg sims from other networks and try them in various key places in your new phone. That way you will find the best network slight_smile 

iPhone 13 Pro Max 25gBG,
iPad 9th Gen,
Apple Watch Ultra,
,Airpod Pro,
Apple TV 4K,
Apple TV HD,
HomePods,
Message 16 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks for suggestions about getting other pay and go sims. How would I do this if it is locked to 02
Message 17 of 24

jonsie
  • 93269 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions
Message 18 of 24

MI5
  • 146925 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28263 Solutions
Assuming the screen fault was allowing you to use the phone at all....?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 19 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have ordered SIM cards from other networks to test signal on my phone I just need to do online form to get it unlocked now . How long does it take for the unlock to be done thanks
Message 20 of 24