Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Final Bill

Harrysmum2008
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 50 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Does anyone know how long it takes to get a final bill?  I very briefly left O2 in September but still haven't received a final bill and have no access to my old account as I've been set up with different login details and can no longer access the old one.  I've tried phoning customer service but there's a 30 minute wait!

Formerly Traceyjs1975!
Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143442 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
There's a form for that https://www.o2.co.uk/apps/help/help?qid=1&q1=34 and it does sound like they owe you.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 11 of 17

Harrysmum2008
  • 50 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

I'm on the phone to customer services now trying to get this sorted out - unfortunately they seem to be having a problem understanding there's two account numbers and seem to want to close my current one.

I wish I could go into store and talk to someone, it's so much easier face to face!

Formerly Traceyjs1975!
Message 12 of 17

MI5
  • 143442 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Personally, for the few quid they owe you, I would just forget about it before they screw up your new account completely.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 13 of 17

Harrysmum2008
  • 50 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Im not worried about the refund to be honest, I want to make sure the account is closed and I won't be charged anything.  I can't access the closed account so O2 are going to send me the final bill by post - no idea why they haven't already done it.  I probably won't bother claiming a refund (although I'll begrudge them every penny!), I'll be saving my energy for Vodafone who owe me a lot more!

Formerly Traceyjs1975!
Message 14 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am having the same problem with my final bill as I am charged line rental from 4th Sept to 3rd November even my number was ported on 11th Sept and paid off on 6th Sept. They charged me line rental for the whole month even though I don't have phone an d service from the 11th Sept. 

Called CS but the agent was unable to give me any logical explanation about my bill and why I am paying so much. My partner and I left on the same day and he is in credit where I have to pay for the bill for something I don't have and don't use. 

I wonder if anyone in O2 is reviewing the CS poutsourced in India as from what I have seen and read numerous people across the country are disgruntled and appalled they way they treat customers and fobbing them off!

Message 15 of 17

MI5
  • 143442 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Unfortunately it's all just a big mess with CS at the moment.
Does your MyO2 show you in credit?

Currently using:
Message 16 of 17

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
You pay your line rental a month in advance, so the payment on 6th Sept would have been for the following period.
As @MI5 says, this should have put your account into credit - have you (as he asked) checked your account or contacted Customer Services?

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 17 of 17