Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Family Plan

Baz
Level 4: Observant
  • 74 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

So I got my First Tablet on the 20th September 2018 and got my 2nd Tablet on the 30th Janaury 2019 and I've now taken out a sim only to use in my S10+ dual sim phone (8th March 2019)  the 2nd tablet did have a three months free offer on so If I'm correct I could'nt add this to a my family plan to get the discount the sim only Phone plan I've taken out is 40gb per month at a cost of £25 per month .

If i read the web site correct i had 28days to take out the family plan discount does this mean that as i Bought my first one back in September 2018 I've missed adding the sim only on to a family plan  or is it 28days from taken the extra lines if so how do I go about adding the discount on ?

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

Baz
  • 74 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

I've got the family plan on my tablet plan but looking at putting up my data allowance to a better plan , do I need to reapply the family discount once I done change of plan ? 

Message 11 of 15

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144557 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27716 Solutions
@Baz, your discount will still apply in this instance as it's just a tariff change and not a change of contract.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 12 of 15

Baz
  • 74 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
Though i would update you with this @MI5 I got round to do this ok 5 months late (LOL) and i lost my 30% discount for the family plan tried twice to text the number and add it back on and it says that the address don't match on all the number so they can't add it back on I ended up calling in to O2 and they have give me a money discount per month for 12 months to deal with the 30 % discount
Message 13 of 15

MI5
  • 144557 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27716 Solutions
Glad you got it anyway mate.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 14 of 15

jonsie
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions