Did you mean: 

Disney +

paulblackburn
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello

I took out a new O2 monthly contract on 11th April 2020 and my new phone and sim arrived today (14th April). I have downloaded the O2 app onto my new mobile phone and all is setup and ready. I took out this new contract based on the O2 offer of 6 months free Disney + however I cant seem to see how I activate this offer. I am unable to contact O2 via email or chat as it appears these services are currently not available due to CoronaVirus and the option to call O2 appears to be for urgent calls only. How do I access 6 months free Disney +?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

O2Stacey
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 179 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 11 Solutions

Hi @paulblackburn 

Please click on the link attached. There is an option to choose and redeem your extra. https://www.o2.co.uk/help/account-and-billing/extras Hope this helps.

Stacey slight_smile 

signature
Message 2 of 6

paulblackburn
  • 5 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you so much for the super fast reply however I have already tried that and the option for 6 months free Disney + is not available. There is an option to add Disney+ to my plan and get £2 a month off your bill but I took out the contract with the undertsanding that I would get Disney + free for 6 months.

Message 3 of 6

O2Stacey
  • 179 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 11 Solutions

@paulblackburn Have you tried logging into My O2 to redeem your extra. You’ll be able to redeem it through the ‘Your extras’ section. If this still isn't working im afraid you'll have to speak to customer sevices. 

Hope this helps 

Stacey 

signature
Message 4 of 6

paulblackburn
  • 5 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Yes I have already tried that but I only have the option to get £2 off my bill and not 6 months free. What is the best way to contact Customer Services as the online chat on the app is currently unavailable and calling 202 free from my mobile is for urgent calls only at this time.

Message 5 of 6