Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disney Plus Upgrade not working

DaveClarence
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi All - On my previous phone & plan, I had the Disney+ extra where O2 gave a £2 discount - I recently upgraded to a new Phone & Pl,an with the Free Disney+ for 6 months - However, since the upgrade I npow cannot access Disney + - On My O2 the extra is there & enabled - It's as if the old Disney+ account has ben cancelled but the new one not set-up - Has anyone else had this problem?

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146925 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28262 Solutions

@DaveClarence 

Someone else had the same problem yesterday.

They were advised to contact customer service Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146925 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28262 Solutions

@DaveClarence 

Someone else had the same problem yesterday.

They were advised to contact customer service Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 2