Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PAYG to Monthly Contract

StuartR77
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I currently have a PAYG contract and have changed to Monthly.

Having now received my new SIM, should i activate my new SIM first or request the retention of my existing number?

Step by step uidance would be gratefully received ...

Thanks in advance

Stuart

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149394 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28495 Solutions

@StuartR77 

Pay monthly sim cards are already activated.

If you requested the change through customer service, it should already have your number on it, if not you need to either call O2 to request it or complete the form here https://www.o2.co.uk/help/phones-sims-and-devices/how-to-keep-your-mobile-number

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149394 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28495 Solutions

@StuartR77 

Pay monthly sim cards are already activated.

If you requested the change through customer service, it should already have your number on it, if not you need to either call O2 to request it or complete the form here https://www.o2.co.uk/help/phones-sims-and-devices/how-to-keep-your-mobile-number

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 2