cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disgusting! stay away from 02

Anonymous
Not applicable

i have contacted trading standards because 02 took £1600 out my account and wont refund!

here is a copy of the case with Trading Standards,

Dear O2 complaint review service
I am writing to you to raise an issue about:Mobile (Pay Monthly)
The issue that I have experienced was: they took £1600 out my account and I tried to set up a payment plan with them but they said no, I'm in default on rent and debt payment plans now because of it, now me and my 5 year old son will be homeless by the end of the week because they cant even refund some of it
It occurred on: July 3rd, 2017
refund me some of the money to cover my defaults and let me set up a payment plan to pay the outstanding off
I look forward to your prompt response on this matter. As recommended by Trading Standards, I would like to keep a complete record of my case, so please reply back via this email account.
Yours faithfully,
carl foy

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143442 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
You need to follow the complaints process with o2 before any other body will consider your grievance http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143442 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
You need to follow the complaints process with o2 before any other body will consider your grievance http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

Trading Standards have advised you correctly

But @Anonymous you need to register this formally in writing directly with O2.

I believe you have mistakenly thought that by posting your message on the Community that you are corresponding with O2.....but you are not......many others have made the same error.

This is a customer to customer forum and is not the correct method to contact O2 

"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Message 3 of 4

Eklevaya
  • 29 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Shameful conduct from O2 !!! 

Message 4 of 4