Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discount

Queenie2033
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I was offered a discount in store but when I checked with customer service they said they can't see it. When I spoke to the manager in store they claimed it doesn't show until the next month bill. How can I find out if the discount is going to be applied? If its not, why are O2 allowing managers to be deceptive and how would I go about making a formal complaint?

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149608 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions

@Queenie2033 

Depending on the type of discount, you need to apply for it.

See guide here Guide: O2 Open & Friends and Family discounts - How to sign up 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149608 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions

@Queenie2033 

Depending on the type of discount, you need to apply for it.

See guide here Guide: O2 Open & Friends and Family discounts - How to sign up 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 3

Queenie2033
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

It was the manager who offered a discount. Not one that I needed to apply for.

Message 3 of 3