Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disconnected even though bill has been paid in full

Rw45768
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
My bill has been paid in full yet I do not have any network access, no data, no facility to send texts or make outgoing calls. If I try to make a call it directs me to a payment line where I get told to make a payment for 0.00. This call then hangs up on me. I can’t get hold of anyone. I have posted on social media but no response, I can’t dial out to speak to anyone at o2. Highly frustrated and upset as this has been ongoing for 2 days now. I’m paying for a service I am not receiving. Please anyone help? I have turned phone on and off, changed network settings but nothing is turning it back on. I fear it’s an o2 issue that only they can resolve yet there are incredibly elusive!
Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

Hi @Rw45768 

You need to borrow a phone, use a landline or Skype to contact O2

All numbers and info in this guide Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Currently the best number to call is 0800 587 4005

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Cleoriff
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

Hi @Rw45768 

You need to borrow a phone, use a landline or Skype to contact O2

All numbers and info in this guide Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Currently the best number to call is 0800 587 4005

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 5

bigdavie88
Level 9: Fired up
  • 144 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 14 Solutions
You may have a bar added to your account. Are you on refresh?....Maybe you have a balance on your phone plan. How long was your bill not paid for as you may have been disconnected due to length of time.

I would recommend calling them on 0800 587 4005 from a landline or someone elses mobile. Its a free call but best to give them a call.
Message 3 of 5

Rw45768
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks both, I’ve downloaded Skype and used the number provided to get through to an o2 representative straight away! Borrowing a phone wasn’t an option - I live in the sticks! All sorted now, apparently a bar was added at the exact same time I paid online which meant that the bar was in place & didn’t lift - bad timing / coincidence!
Message 4 of 5

Cleoriff
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

So pleased it's sorted @Rw45768 thumbsup

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 5