Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Diabolical customer service

Lloyd
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

So, I'm due and upgrade and am deaf. I've just had my wife phone on my behalf to arrange an upgrade to Galaxy S20+. The guy on the other end refused to speak to my wife, even though she explained that i was deaf and recently had a cochlear implant that im still learning how to listen with. He would only speak to me without my wife helping me along, I'm absolutley disgusted with this type of discrimination.

My wife now has to call back and cancel my contract which probably means me stuggling to understand yet again ( he didn't put us through to retentions). I've never had this treatment from ANY other company that I've had a contract with or purchased from.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 24018 Posts
  • 1046 Topics
  • 3774 Solutions

@Lloyd That's pretty appalling, but we are all customers here, so all we can do is sympathise. There is this link that may help, but I'm not sure if there is anyone on support for this at the moment: https://www.o2.co.uk/access-for-all

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 4

Chattymuch
Level 3: Thinker
  • 50 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
I'm really sorry about the service you have received, I would advise maybe email the access for you team on accessforyou@o2.com They may be able to help you further and advise on how an upgrade can be done for you. Its no excuse but the upgrades team are bound by legal complications that they cant read terms and conditions to anyone other than the account holder
I work for O2 but my comments and opinions posted here are solely my own and do not reflect those of Telefonica"
Message 3 of 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 94098 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

I answered on your other thread that I would ask admin to feed this back.

Message 4 of 4