Did you mean: 

Defer Payment

Druidtoad
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

I've been trying to contact O2, and as usual, O2 only contacts you when there's a payment issue to them, and not for anything else.  I'm trying to find a way to defer a payment that is meant to happen, but I'm unable to convey this to O2, as the main contact is for emergencies only (I'm not sure what constitutes an emerency for O2?), and the staff that operate this forum are not actually getting back to me?

Can I get advice on what to do, with informing O2 on how to defer a due payment?

Regards

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145380 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27930 Solutions
https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/Coronavirus-Covid-19-Community-Help-and-Su...
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 2 of 5

Druidtoad
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I called the 0800 902 0217 number, but the options avaliable are only to make a payment, which I can't do.  There are no options to request to pay the bill at another date.

Message 3 of 5

Druidtoad
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

How can O2 offer a payment help service, if they're unavaliable?  The means to make a payment of a bill is simple, and yet anything else is incredibly difficult to solve.  

Message 4 of 5

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12164 Posts
  • 95 Topics
  • 1131 Solutions
Did you wait to speak to someone even if the option was not really what you wanted?

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 5 of 5