Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Allowance Glitching?

rebecca_xxxx
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I got a text from o2 on the 23rd, (my amonthly change over date is the 20th) saying I had used 80% of my data allowance when I knew I had used precisely 0 (I hadn't used the phone at all at that point). I couldn't get the myo2 app to work and by the time I logged on with my laptop my phone counter said I had used 500mb of my 3gb allownce (Seems plausible), but the myo2 said I only had 400mb of my 3gb allowance left. I have tried to call but the computer won't let me speak to anyone, though she did tell me I had used 600mb so far this month, chat is down, and I can't even seem to email a complaint, only a complaint review team Help????

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143429 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@rebecca_xxxx 

Complaints process here https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain but it's most likely just a glitch as all systems seem to be playing up at the moment.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 6

rebecca_xxxx
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hey thank you, that page has no way to actually complain, just call the number that hangs up on me, or email the complaints review team. I haven't made a complaint yet that they can review. I suppose I ws lookign for advice on how long this glitch is likely to go on for as I do actually need to use my data to do my job. I guess if it continues my best bet will be to try to cancel my contract and get a new one, I just could do without the hassle. Does anyone have any details of these glitches that can be shared, for exmaple what are they, when will they be fixed etc.?

Message 3 of 6

MI5
  • 143429 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Anyone's guess with O2, sorry.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 6

rebecca_xxxx
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Ha, indeed, I am sure they used to be good.

Message 5 of 6

MI5
  • 143429 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
They were once, but that was before when they actually cared........

Currently using:
Message 6 of 6