Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DHL/ukmail

Pla567
Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Anyone had issues with DHL. Should of arrived yesterday then at 10am said it'd been delayed. Then at the depot. Now it's just sat at the depot..

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10114 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2995 Solutions

@Pla567 

Sounds like a driver called in sick at the last minute, and going on a delivery I had from DPD yesterday I was delivery number 106 and the driver said he still had about another 50 on the van 😞 

I would track the parcel via DHL, and then speak to them and see if they can update you, as no point going through the o2 as they are the middleman in this at this stage. 

Hope you get it delivered slight_smile

edited to add more info. 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10114 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2995 Solutions

@Pla567 

Sounds like a driver called in sick at the last minute, and going on a delivery I had from DPD yesterday I was delivery number 106 and the driver said he still had about another 50 on the van 😞 

I would track the parcel via DHL, and then speak to them and see if they can update you, as no point going through the o2 as they are the middleman in this at this stage. 

Hope you get it delivered slight_smile

edited to add more info. 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 4

Pla567
Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

They have been contacted. It's not desperate just I'd rather before Monday as I'll be back at work. Hate waiting around lol

Message 3 of 4

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122762 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

All deliveries are creating problems this time of year. I expected something from Yodel yesterday, guy turned up, 10 mins searching of his van only to say my parcel wasn't on it. Then Yodel tracking changed and another driver in a different area 'had my parcel and he was two stops away. He stayed 2 stops away for 6 hrs.

Today I'm told estimated delivery is today. I'll believe it when it's here. 🙄

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 4