Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer service

Sara7319
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Is anyone else trying and failing to actually talk to an advisor ??. I need to talk urgently about my account and all I get in every contact number is a payment bot.  Am tearing my hair out here.

No option at all to speak to anyone, no email contact, tried on fb message nothing yet, have even sent a complaints email to complaints team, not hopeful on a reply anytime soon.

Tried to resolve via my o2, again get to last knocking and it says there us a problem and to call.  Talk about run around in circles all day.

Am not v happy as I can't sort my issue withput talking it through with someone and it's going to lead to losing phone account..!!!!!

Does any humans still work in customer service any more..????

Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22

Avibrother
  • 6 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Yeah I know its customer to customer, I will never pay them another penny.. ever.. 

Message 11 of 23

Oxonian
Level 29: Intuitive
  • 6280 Posts
  • 111 Topics
  • 22 Solutions

@Avibrother wrote:

Yeah I know its customer to customer, I will never pay them another penny.. ever.. 

@Avibrother 

Just take care to properly resolve everything with O2 ; they have an unfortunate habit of trashing customers' credit stores even when small amounts of money are involved.    

Message 12 of 23

Sara7319
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Update...

Edging a bit further....so ended up since re doing my direct debit for both my sons and my contract. Which are both on my account.  Which enabled me to finally get past the auto system.  So for the past 3 days I have rang twice a day on hold for around d 40 mins then cut off.  Today 20 mins break through, except the chap on the end of the phone sounded really distant and complained of not hearing me.  To be honest I couldnt understand a word he said !!! Kept talking when I was talking and then the phone was put down.

So frustrating.  In the meantime had a letter this morning dated 24th ...it is now 29th talking about disconnection.  Looks like they have already shutdown my sons phone which is ******e as he is waiting for job interview call backs. 

Think it's absolutely disgraceful service from a provider.  Will be trying again tomorrow as I need to sort the accounts out now they are in a total mess. Was so angry today.

No options to talk to anyone e properly online or otherwise. Sick of phoning the numbers spending 10 mins gping through all the auto crap just to be put on hold and then cut off..might take this a bit further if no joy tomorrow.😤🤯🤯😡

Message 13 of 23

Oxonian
  • 6280 Posts
  • 111 Topics
  • 22 Solutions

@Sara7319 

Have you considered trying to contact O2's social media team ? They have a reasonable reputation :-

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

Message 14 of 23

Sara7319
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi....thanks and yes I have a few times...not much of an answer either...just ring this number...just about to update thread then will close it as had a breakthrough.

Message 15 of 23

Sara7319
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Update ***

Ok so further on today, after 2nd round of on hold I finally got through to speak to someone....yayy...wasn't in the best of moods but the lady was so lovely (not english) but she was patient and made sure I understood what she was saying. She also apologised the amount of calls they have been having and various technical issues have also been stressful for them.

Cut a long story short, she listened and put me through to the appropriate advisor who helped me resolve my issue, which have trying to fo since beginning of Jan.

So shall close this thread, but will say yes it has been a frustrating , stressful few weeks of it but if anyone else is having similar issues, just keeping perservering. 

Thanks for all your inputs 😀

Message 16 of 23

Oxonian
  • 6280 Posts
  • 111 Topics
  • 22 Solutions

@Sara7319 

I'm so pleased that you are sorted. 😀

I think that we also forgot how stressful it can be for the Customer Service advisers - inadequately trained, overworked, irate customers, systems that clearly aren't fit for purpose etc etc etc ! 

Message 17 of 23

AliBear
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

yes. totally agree. it's rubbish.

Message 18 of 23

Oxonian
  • 6280 Posts
  • 111 Topics