cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Help

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, 
Last month I was charged for calls to 0800 numbers I have never made even though they've appeared on my phone log. Secondly this month I'm being charged for picture messeges I haven't sent. These have not shown up on my log. What the actual ****** is going on 02? I've constantly tried to sort it out but no one in your stores will help me. You don't have a direct number to speak to an agent and 02 seems to avidly avoid dealing with it's customers at all costs by the way I've been treated. I was promised a £3 insurance deal with my contract in store and have been told since they do not have a £3 insurance deal and have been charged double since. My password and email was wrong when setting up my account and have only now been able to rectify that wrong. When I went into the King's lynn store to sort this stuff out the woman serving me seemed highly disinterested in dealing with us and more focused in what others' were doing. I have also not been notified about the VAT £2 charge a month on my phone bill. When I set this up I was under the impression that I would be paying £7 a month for my device plan and £11 a month for my airtime plan, and then the £3 insurance. All of which now seems to be wrong. I would now like to cancel my insurance as it has been clearly mis sold to me at the wrong price and should be reimbursed for the pisture messeges and calls I have been charged off outside my contract. Please contact me asap so we can resolve this action.

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145204 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27887 Solutions

202 is a direct number to speak to customer services @Anonymous

which you need to do as we are just customers here and cannot access your bills or see what's going on, sorry.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
  • 145204 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27887 Solutions

202 is a direct number to speak to customer services @Anonymous

which you need to do as we are just customers here and cannot access your bills or see what's going on, sorry.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 2 of 6

Cleoriff
  • 123516 Posts
  • 827 Topics
  • 7477 Solutions

@AnonymousIf you aren't happy you are perfectly justified in making a complaint...http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

Look at Resolver in the link. It appears to achieve some good results

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thankyou but I've tried multiple times. I get asked loads of questions by a robot and then I get old that no one is available try again later. I have no income currently and I need to get this sorted as soon as possible.

Message 4 of 6

MI5
  • 145204 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27887 Solutions
If the lines are too busy you will get that.
Try calling as close to 8.00am as you can when it's quieter.

Currently using:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 5 of 6

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hey @Anonymous How are you doing? Did you manage to get to CS in the morning time as MI5 suggested above?

Message 6 of 6