Did you mean: 

Credit Referral/Incorrect Information/Closed Accounts

annoyed123
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

I previously posted about a dire episode of o2 Customer service - I complained at least six times in writing, with no response, wrote to the credit file department at least 4 times, no response.  I ended up paying off my handsets and moving over to a simple pay as you go as I just couldnt take anymore.  Despite raising my initial complaint with o2 in January of this year I STILL have had no acknowledgement or response whatsoever.  I did however hand them an SAR which they complied with, they sent me phone recordings etc. which showed they were in the wrong entirely with various different call handlers telling me they would get back to me.  I have not heard a single thing from o2.  I have been a customer since the 1990s never once trying a different supplier.  Really takes a lot to shock me but o2's customer service is by far the most awful consumer experience I have ever had and I would recommend to anyone to change provider as soon as they can.  I dont really know where to go with my complaint anymore I am literally at a dead end!! Tried once more for luck this week and was told they would contact me within five working days.... I will not be holding my breath!!!! I urge everyone to escape o2 and run for their lives.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 7785 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 1642 Solutions

Gone on long enough to refer it to the Communications Ombudsman

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 2