Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Highlighted
Level 1: Joiner
Accepted Solution

Credit Check Agreement

Hi,
I’ve been in contact with O2 Support all day and I’ve come to the conclusion that I need to agree to the Credit Check Agreement.
I’ve recieved emails showing my credit check agreement but not clear way to return it other than to print it out, sign and date and send to O2 which will take way too long.
How do I agree to it?
Topics: 663

Re: Credit Check Agreement

Hi @Oscar

You agree to it just by clicking on them. This digitally shows you have read and agreed

*The Game Is On*

Topics: 526
Solutions: 10,768

Hi @Oscar 

Just click on the links in the emails and confirm you have read and understood all the T&C's etc.

This acts as a digital acceptance from you.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)

If the emails were forwarded to me by another email which is on the account would this still work? Or should I click on the files from the original email they went to?

As long as you have the attachments it will work fine.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:

Okay I’ve done that, so should it take long until I get info on the order? Also there’s only four emails for it right?
Topics: 663

@Oscar

You will hear from them once the order has been accepted or when the credit check is completed.

As it's the weekend now, it may be on Monday...

*The Game Is On*

Okay great, last thing, are they supposed to come as links or attachments, because I have 4 emails with attachments, none have links.

Thanks

As long as you opened the attachments, it's fine.
Delivery will depend on stock so for some items, you may need to be patient, but your orders should be processed immediately and dispatched on Monday if you passed credit checks and items are in stock.

Currently using: