Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contacting O2

Rmac
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Does anyone know how to contact O2 when you have left without having a large phone bill? I have received a text from them saying I owe them money but, as I have left, I cannot log in to my account to view my bill. I am sure that I owe them nothing as they have just sent me a rebate. If I cannot log in, I cannot go onto the chat line.  I have an outstanding complaint that they haven't acknowledged and they said, many weeks ago, that they could let me view or email my bills and that I would receive it in the post. They are impossible to deal with.

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Rmac 

Use any phone to call them using numbers in this guide

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

You can also Skype them. Info in same guide.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Rmac 

Use any phone to call them using numbers in this guide

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

You can also Skype them. Info in same guide.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 7

MI5
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Rmac 

I ca ask @O2Daniel to see if he can help?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 7

O2Daniel
  • 67 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Thanks for the tag @MI5 

@Rmac You can call O2 from any non O2 number, on 03448090202. This should be free from most landlines, or will be included within any free minutes allowance, as it is classed as a UK landline number.

Alternatively, if you wish for me to discuss this query with you, we could go into the details through private message. If you would like to do this, please reply to this thread by tagging me, or private message me directly slight_smile

signature
Message 4 of 7

jamesheff
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Daniel, 

My mother has the same problem.

We're leaving o2 and she has tried on countless occasions to call and cancel her contract with them but to no avail. I understand COVID is making things difficult but we've done everything possible to inform them that we want to move on. She's tried to pay online but there doesn't seem to be payment associated with the account, and has cancelled the direct debit - but now o2 are threatening to add a late payment charge.

Any ideas what we can do set this right?

James

Message 5 of 7

jamesheff
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@O2Daniel 

My mother has the same problem.

We're leaving o2 and she has tried on countless occasions to call and cancel her contract with them but to no avail. I understand COVID is making things difficult but we've done everything possible to inform them that we want to move on. She's tried to pay online but there doesn't seem to be payment associated with the account, and has cancelled the direct debit - but now o2 are threatening to add a late payment charge.

Any ideas what we can do set this right?

James

Message 6 of 7

O2Daniel
  • 67 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
Hi @jamesheff, In order to close down a contract, you would need to speak to our retentions team. You can do this by calling 202 from an O2 mobile. To avoid the deflection, and to ensure you get through to someone, you can click the option for fraud, and this will ensure you definitely get through to an agent, who can then forward you to the right place. You can call O2 from any non O2 number, on 03448090202. This should be free from most landlines, or will be included within any free minutes allowance, as it is classed as a UK landline number. I hope this helps slight_smile
signature
Message 7 of 7