Constant Signal Problems on 02

Lee25
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi everyone, 

I wonder if you can help me. 

I’ve got an iPhone 13 mini on 02. for some reason every day I’m having issues with calls losing signal to a point where the phone is becoming unusable.  It’s nearly every call that I make I seem to have to end the call or the signal quality is terrible. 

is there an issue with the 02 network at the moment?  

I’ve tried to restore the phone to factory settings to see if it’s the phone but it’s still happening. 

Also the visual voicemail isn’t working, just has a red dot. 

hope you can help. 

Lee

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35918 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1589 Solutions

A couple of issues here - firstly, the signal, troubleshooting guide here: Guide: How can I sort out my network issues? and download O2's My Network app for proactive info from O2 about mast or service issues in areas of interest to you.

There was a question earlier about the call quality degrading to be unusable, I'll see if I can dig that out, although I think it was on a daily commute, so car wiring was deemed suspect there.

Finally, visual voicemail also has been mentioned, may be to do with iData and/or 5G, will check that out too and report back shortly, @Lee25.

Here is the signal loss on commute query, if anything in there helps:

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Apple/dreadful-connectivity/m-p/1561612/highlight/true#M169427

And for the red dot, assuming your My Network testing pans out ok, will need a call to customer service to ask them to add iData to your account (Data for iPhone). They can be reached on 202 or via Social Media, links just below this post.

Good luck, @Lee25 - hope some of that helps.

Message 2 of 3

Lee25
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you pgn, I’ll take a look into the info provided. 

Message 3 of 3