1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Help30 

Sorry that can't happen. If you are on Refresh then the device is on a credit agreement and the airtime is separate. Guide: How does O2 Refresh work? 

O2 only sell Refresh plans (for device and airtime)

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Cleoriff
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Help30 

Sorry that can't happen. If you are on Refresh then the device is on a credit agreement and the airtime is separate. Guide: How does O2 Refresh work? 

O2 only sell Refresh plans (for device and airtime)

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 4

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Help30 

No one can help, sorry.

Your device and airtime will always be separate as the device plan is a regulated credit agreement.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 4

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35208 Posts
  • 223 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

The only way to do that with O2, @Help30, relies on your next renewal - if you choose to upgrade via a 3rd party reseller, eg. AffordableMobiles or MobilePhonesDirect, you'll be able to get an O2 contract that combines both the handset and data/voice/SMS tariff into a single monthly amount.

Your billing remains via O2, but the separate Device Plan and Airtime components are only offered when upgrade is done directly via O2.

You will not be able to do this mid-contract unless you are prepared to pay off the balance of your Device Plan and then move forward from there via a reseller, or switch to O2 SIM-only pricing, with no Device component.

As in the example below, a contract taken out through a Reseller - my previous contract was a Refresh one, note no Device Plan component.

Screenshot_20220501-175507.png

Possible, but not with the current contract which you signed up to, @Help30, sorry to say.

This is a way that needs a bit of circuitous thinking - the previous answer and added him link is correct, but if the will to have a single bill exists, there's another (couple of) way(s) 😉

Message 4 of 4