Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Click and Collect

victorjp
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I placed a click and collect phone order on the 16th of March 2020 via o2 online service. The selected store to collect this device is Unit 12b, Broadwalk Shopping Centre, Edgware HA8 7BD.

This store is currently closed at the moment due to COVID-19. The phone initial deposit and current Bill has been taking off my account. Please how can I get the device delivered to my address?  

Regards,

Victor

Victor Joshua Peter | Systems Administrator
IT Experts Service LTD 51 Moineau, Grahame Park, The Concourse, London, United Kingdom, NW9 5UR.
02036126719 | victor@itexpertsservice.com | info@itexpertsservice.com

Disclaimer: I have no affiliation with o2 customer service. Any information transmitted here is strictly based on my personal opinion and experience with o2. I'm a regular customer happy to support users and other customers that visit the community with their basic tec needs and general issues that don't require the user's account details.
Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144143 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions

@victorjp 

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/Store-Click-amp-Collect-Orders-Update/m-p/1309351/highlig...

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 144143 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions

@victorjp 

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/Store-Click-amp-Collect-Orders-Update/m-p/1309351/highlig...

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

jonsie
  • 93170 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6966 Solutions

Its automatic and as long as your address s still the same as when you ordered it will be delivered to you

Message 3 of 4

victorjp
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi Chris_K,

Thank you for the info. It is well appreciated. 

Regards,

Victor

Victor Joshua Peter | Systems Administrator
IT Experts Service LTD 51 Moineau, Grahame Park, The Concourse, London, United Kingdom, NW9 5UR.
02036126719 | victor@itexpertsservice.com | info@itexpertsservice.com

Disclaimer: I have no affiliation with o2 customer service. Any information transmitted here is strictly based on my personal opinion and experience with o2. I'm a regular customer happy to support users and other customers that visit the community with their basic tec needs and general issues that don't require the user's account details.
Message 4 of 4