Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Checkout error

miss_tissy
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi just tried to upgrade my phone , however i had not one but two check out errors , but now two payments to o2 are showing on my bank account . will they automatically be cancelled or should i contract some one

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

KingAmo
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 287 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 30 Solutions
@miss_tissy

Hello, first I believe you can stop all direct debit from your bank account. If this is not possible, I will recommend you contact O2 customer service, and if you get someone who is good, they will help you resolve it and refund your money
Contact the customer service on
https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/Coronavirus-Covid-19-Community-Help-and-Su...

If your product is sent to you, you must return within 14 days, that way they can assume you don't like it and refund your money back.
I hope this helps

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

KingAmo
  • 287 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 30 Solutions
@miss_tissy

Hello, first I believe you can stop all direct debit from your bank account. If this is not possible, I will recommend you contact O2 customer service, and if you get someone who is good, they will help you resolve it and refund your money
Contact the customer service on
https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/Coronavirus-Covid-19-Community-Help-and-Su...

If your product is sent to you, you must return within 14 days, that way they can assume you don't like it and refund your money back.
I hope this helps
Message 2 of 6

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122761 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

Hi @miss_tissy 

If the checkout wasn't completed then the money is only reserved in your bank. It will be returned to your account within 24-48 hrs.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 6

miss_tissy
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you both,  they have already sorted both error payments as i was typing the question 

Message 4 of 6

KingAmo
  • 287 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 30 Solutions
@miss_tissy
You're welcome
Message 5 of 6

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122761 Posts