Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Checking data remaining without app

Any1else
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I am the account holder and have my sons phone on my O2 app.

Is there anyway that he can check his data usage/remaining Gb without the app? He used to be on EE and he could click on a website link to see his data remaining. Wondered if O2 had that functionality?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38600 Posts
  • 241 Topics
  • 1736 Solutions

Best way is to set the data on the phone's own controls and use that, @Any1else 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-check-data-usage-on-my-samsung-galaxy-dev...

Samsung example for illustration.

Message 2 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149732 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28523 Solutions

@Any1else 

O2 have a web version too but it requires the login details for the account.

https://mymobile.o2.co.uk/

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 5

Any1else
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks @pgn I know you can do that but he isnt Android and I dont think the ios version is accurate.

@MI5I dont want to give him the details of the account just to check his data usage.

Message 4 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149732 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28523 Solutions

@Any1else 

No other way with O2 unfortunately.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 5 of 5