cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing payment card

Anonymous
Not applicable

My father set up a contract for me and now i cant seem to change the payment details into my name. If i try to click on change payment details it seems as if i can only pay by a card which is in his name as it wont let me change the card holder name, is there any way in which i will be able to set up a payment that isnt in his name or will i have to just keep paying him so he can pay for my contract?

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
You should be able to change the payment method by calling CS but you are unable to change the account name details so that will have to remain in your Fathers details unless you cancel the account and start over with your own.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ring 202 to change these bank details.
Message 2 of 4

jonsie
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions
Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
You should be able to change the payment method by calling CS but you are unable to change the account name details so that will have to remain in your Fathers details unless you cancel the account and start over with your own.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 4