cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cash-back!!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

I upgraded my daughters phone to an Iphone 4 a couple of months ago, I only set a budget of £21 p/m, my daughter was picking up the price of the phone. The best they could offer was £49 for the phone but the tarrif would be £27 p/m. I was about to leave the shop but they offered me cash back of £120 so I crumbled and signed up. A few weeks later I checked my balence online and low and behold no £120 in my account, after chatting to an adviser they suggest that I go back to the shop where I made the purchase, only problem is I cant find my contract, all I have is the receipt from the purchase of the phone, can anyone offer advice, I am foaming, didn't want the burden of the £27 p/m contract, but looks like they have well and truely stitched me up!!!! Thanks M

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Was this an O2 store or a third party? I'm not aware of O2 offering 'Cash back' on PM contracts. Maybe I'm wrong?

I would recommend returning to the store though, if you take the receipt and know your mobile number they can find the contract on their system so should be able to help with this!

Hope you get this sorted.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23115 Posts
  • 1026 Topics
  • 3684 Solutions

You can't find your contract. Who stitched who up? If you signed a contract in-store, they would have a copy of it, wouldn't they?

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 3

Anonymous
Not applicable
Was this an O2 store or a third party? I'm not aware of O2 offering 'Cash back' on PM contracts. Maybe I'm wrong?

I would recommend returning to the store though, if you take the receipt and know your mobile number they can find the contract on their system so should be able to help with this!

Hope you get this sorted.
Message 3 of 3