cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot find order

Anonymous
Not applicable

Already have one device with O2, which we have just recently upgraded. Having recently had a bad experience with an alternate mobileprovider we decided as we had been happy with O2 so far that as we needed to get another mobile we would order via O2. I raised the order last week and have the emails with the order number and legal info etc and have also received one MMS from O2 stating the item is currently out of stock (LG K8).

When I raised the order I requested that the device be added to our existing account but when I log into My O2 the rder does not appear under 'My Orders' and the link given in the email to track orders just times out whenever I click on it so I am unable to see the current status. Is there anywhere else I can view this as getting a bit worried as this is required for a Christmas present.

Sorry if this is the wrong subforum and thanks in advance for any help anyone is able to give.

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
You'll need to chase up CS for an order status as the tracking details don't work until the order is dispatched http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
You'll need to chase up CS for an order status as the tracking details don't work until the order is dispatched http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

jonsie
  • 93188 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks slight_smile
Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just spoken to CS and you guessed right slight_smile Order cancelled now apparently so thanks both again for the help.

Message 5 of 5