cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelling contact and getting PAC code.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Guys,

Looking for some advice, My contact is due to end on 6th December 2016, and I want to give 30 days notice so my questions are:

1) When should I give 02 notice to avoid extra charges? Would it be the 4th November 2016?

2) At what point can I give my new provider the pac code? If I give it earlier than the 4th December will I get an extra cancallation charge? I dont mind paying the last month line rental but dont want charges on top, But unless the number tranfers EXACTLY on 4th December 2016 will there be an extra charge? I cannot find an answer.

Many thanks for your help.

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143429 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
As soon as you use your PAC the O2 account is cancelled so basically if you use the PAC now you will just be billed until the end of your contract on Dec 4th.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Cleoriff
  • 122362 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions
Message 2 of 3

MI5
  • 143429 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
As soon as you use your PAC the O2 account is cancelled so basically if you use the PAC now you will just be billed until the end of your contract on Dec 4th.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 3