cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelled tariff, still getting charged.

NicMc
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have phoned o2 on 2 occasions now to cancel my daughters tariff. She is living in Australia now and no longer uses the sim card as she now has an Australian sim. The account is in my name. Both times on the phone I have been told it would be cancelled but I am still getting charged 5 months after my first call to them. Is there another way I can get through to them other than the phone where I will be listened to properly and they can understand my request. They are taking money from me for something that is not being used. Its very annoying. Any help with this situation will be appreciated. Thanks.

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144409 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions

@NicMc 

Guide here (use the old method) Guide: Cancelling Your Contract 

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144409 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions

@NicMc 

Guide here (use the old method) Guide: Cancelling Your Contract 

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2