Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancellation impossible

Dianehay06
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi there iv been trying to cancel a contract that’s well out of contract,the SIM card is lost as not used it about a year so I can’t get texts and I don’t know passwords!!!
It’s impossible to cancel,iv phone probably about 5/6 time’s,spent hours on chats to them!!!

Every single time I get told it’s cancelled and then it’s not,iv asked EVERY single time to send me a confirmation and they say yes no problem that will come through shortly,and every time I get off phone my email never ever comes through.

Iv never been so stressed and fed up dealing with a company in my life,surely this is illegal to stop someones right to cancel!!!!

Can someone let me know what I can do to take this much further as I can’t stand going through phone calls anymore as the staff are rude too,they really don’t care for there customers at all!!!

I just want a plain simple cancel!!!
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144370 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27677 Solutions

@Martin-O2 @Marjo ?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Thanks @MI5  for the tag.

@Dianehay06 , I've just responded to your other message here, and passed on the issue to our Gurus who can hopefully help you sort this out. slight_smile

Message 3 of 5

Dianehay06
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Still haven’t got anything and still not had a confirmation email of cancellation,what happened to the lady last night that promised me it was all cancelled,where is the confirmation she promised,it’s meant to have been cancelled about 5/6 times now according to your staff!!!!

So I’m still waiting for this confirmation email of cancellation!!!!
My 2 year old nephew could probably understand this simple task and get this sorted faster than all the 20 people iv spoken to now,it’s absolutely unreal!!!! I’m shocked!!!
Message 4 of 5

Dianehay06
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I will actually consider taking this to the newspapers as I genuinely think the public need warned about your company ignoring me and genuine refusing to give me a cancellation!!!

I just get lied to again and again!!!
Message 5 of 5