Did you mean: 

Can't pay using Revolut?

V02s
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi

I've tried 2 times to pay my bill using my Revolut card. I am pretty sure that i've typed all my card details correctly, both of the times.

I have received an email from O2 saying "Unfortunately, your bank or credit card company has not authorised the payment... "

I have contacted Revolut immediately and they told me that it's just O2 that has not claimed the amount yet.

I can see that the transaction is "pending" and the amount has been deducted.

The 3dsecure system worked normaly and I have completed that step succesfully (with Revolut is done using the app)

Any help would be much appreciated

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
  • 122789 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@V02s 

Have you paid using this card before?

I ask as Revolut is a recent addition to credit/debit card 'family' and was initially started as a prepaid card.

If this is your first time of using it with O2, it may not be recognised by O2 systems.

As it's showing pending in your account, if not accepted by O2 it will be returned to your bank within a few days.

Certainly contact customer services as advised above and meanwhile there are various other ways of paying your bill in this link Guide: How to Pay Your Bill (Contract) 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23044 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3669 Solutions
@V02s This is a customer community. No one here has access to anyone else's account. You need to speak to customer service. 8-8.30 am is the best time to call. https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/How-to-find-help-amp-contact-O2-A-Guide/m-p/1201416

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 5

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10763 Posts
  • 120 Topics
  • 347 Solutions

Hello @V02s 

You really need to contact customer services early morning is better to avoid long wait for answering.

Sure all will be sorted for you.

Welcome to the o2 community forum Welcome

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 3 of 5

Cleoriff
  • 122789 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@V02s 

Have you paid using this card before?

I ask as Revolut is a recent addition to credit/debit card 'family' and was initially started as a prepaid card.

If this is your first time of using it with O2, it may not be recognised by O2 systems.

As it's showing pending in your account, if not accepted by O2 it will be returned to your bank within a few days.

Certainly contact customer services as advised above and meanwhile there are various other ways of paying your bill in this link Guide: How to Pay Your Bill (Contract) 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93170 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6956 Solutions

It's more than likely that O2 don't recognise or accept that card. The amount has been reserved and will become available again in your account in 3 working days.

Either use a different card or get a family member/friend to pay the bill and reimburse them.

Message 5 of 5