Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't call to any EU numbers

waldelis
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Last few days can't call to any international numbers,not conecting.

its includet in my price plan. It works with no problem last few yesrs,now stop working

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36429 Posts
  • 235 Topics
  • 1621 Solutions

One more thing to check - some phones have user-configurable call barring, eg the Samsung Galaxy family.

Is there anything in here that helps, assuming you have a Samsung, @waldelis and @Wandusia:

https://www.samsung.com/ae/support/mobile-devices/how-to-activate-and-use-the-call-barring-feature-o...

A long shot, but I cannot see any general comment off O2 regarding being unable to call Lithuania land-lines from an O2 mobile, except where it was a Spend Cap that was getting in the way of making the (international) chargeable call from the O2 side.

Ditto for @Wandusia.

Message 11 of 15

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123351 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7475 Solutions

@Wandusia 

As I said in my post, this is a customer led forum with limited help from O2 account advisors.

As you have had a great deal of advice from other customers regarding your issue, which hasn't helped, then it's quite likely that you DO need assistance from O2, who are able to access your account. We can't.

Finally, No, O2 staff do not browse this forum.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 12 of 15

Wandusia
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I was brought here by a search engine, because someone else had the same issue as me. Years ago I made a similar post on a forum of a different network, which was all it took to get an engineer working on the issue straight away. Therefore, I didn't expect this to be a "hands-off" type of forum, which O2 staff don't monitor, through which only "user error" type issues can be resolved.

I went into an O2 branch yesterday and the staff couldn't dial Lithuanian numbers from their phones either. Clearly, this is not an issue with my account specifically, so I don't understand the repeated insistence that my account needs to be accessed. Also, "a great deal of help" is a bit of an overstatement (and a cheeky way to blow your own trumpet, I might add) - sure, I received a fair number of replies, but how much of what was suggested was on point, let alone of help?

In any case, as of today the problem appears to be resolved and calls to Lithuania connect fine now.

Message 13 of 15

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36429 Posts
  • 235 Topics
  • 1621 Solutions

A good result, @Wandusia - glad you were able to make inroads in an O2 Shop, superb!

Message 14 of 15

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123351 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7475 Solutions

Pleased it's sorted @Wandusia.

I can assure you I wasn't making any attempt to 'blow my own trumpet' as you inferred in your post. I simply said if the assistance you received here didn't help, then you would need to contact O2. (which you did, via the shop)

Also, on many occasions, problems like this ARE linked to your account.

Be interesting to know why the calls to Lithuania are suddenly connecting?

Maybe a problem with the Lithuanian networks. Who knows?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 15 of 15