Did you mean: 

Calls from numbers similar to mine

Russell11
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hello,

Every other week I’ll get phone calls from a number which has the same first 8 digits as my O2 mobile number. My iPhone automatically declines all calls from numbers not in my phone book but they are annoying. The last three digits of the phone number changes every phone call I get. I know this is probably some kind of scam sales call but does this happen with anyone else?
Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions
4 REPLIES 4

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

hr377
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi there. I am having the same issue, for a while now. Always the last three digits are different. How did you solve your issue? Thanks!

Message 3 of 5

Soph2
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi, I’m having the same problem. I answered a few of the calls when I first started getting them and they were from other people saying they had gotten a missed call from my number. Spoke to someone at o2 who said they would get someone to contact me - this was a few months ago and I haven’t heard anything since. It’s just annoying more than anything.
Message 4 of 5

Jake25
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

This is the exact same for me! i kept getting calls, and then someone messaged me asking why i had called them when i hadn't. They showed me a screenshot of their "missed calls" and my number was there, when i hadn't called them nor were they on my recent call list. This person has the same first 8 numbers as my number too, and all my missed calls are the same. I answered one and the phone just immediatey hangs up! so frustrating, when you are waiting for a call too!

Message 5 of 5