Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call back from Outbound Team

J4MES
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi... I’m out of contract and due an upgrade, I requested my PAK as was thinking about moving to Virgin. I got a call from the outbound team and offered me a deal. He said he would call back the next day to give me time to think about it.

I missed the call and now I can’t get through to them. The sales and retention teams can’t offer the same contract/deal.

Any way to get them to call me again??
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144900 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27775 Solutions

@J4MES 

call 202 and choose upgrades.

Tell them you are thinking of leaving and they will do you a deal.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 7

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23191 Posts
  • 1028 Topics
  • 3688 Solutions

@J4MES A bit too late this evening to do anything about this, but I will ask @O2Lisa to look into this for you in the morning. She will be on at 8 am.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 7

O2Lisa
  • 996 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 32 Solutions

Morning all smiling

Thanks for the tag @Bambino, unfortunately any upgrade or deals you've seen @J4MES are out of my hands sorry, we don't have a way to contact the outbound team either I'm afraid, your best option would be our recontracting team, I'm sure they'll do their best to match the deal that has been offered.

If you call 202 from your mobile and say you're looking to leave O2, this should get you through to the correct department smiling

My working hours are Monday - Thursday 08:00 - 18:00
Any messages sent outside these time will be responded to on my return.
Thanks slight_smile

signature
Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 7

J4MES
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi @02Lisa

I have spoken to the recontracting team and unfortunately they are unable to offer the same.

Is there any dept or person that could send a note to the outbound team to get them to phone me back?

Thanks James
Message 5 of 7

J4MES
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
@O2Lisa

I have spoken to the recontracting team and unfortunately they are unable to offer the same.

Is there any dept or person that could send a note to the outbound team to get them to phone me back?

Thanks James

Message 6 of 7

RP1
  • 7 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi James, did you find a solution for this please? One year later and I have the same issue! Leaving o2 as the upgrade offer you get by calling the retention team is £200 more expensive over two years!

Message 7 of 7