Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing

Sunny3
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I left 02 within the 14 day window of starting a sim only contract I have been in touch to cancel and was informed I didn’t need to do anything other than cancel my direct debit so I did I had to call back again as I was getting missed payment notifications and they said they cancelled it but u kept getting them so I called again and the lady was lovely and sorted it for me I haven’t been contacted for a while I got a message yesterday from 02 saying I owe over £200 when this should have been sorted it’s very frustrating when I didn’t even set the sim up I don’t even have it anymore and I am looking for help as I don’t want to have to waist my time trying to call again for it to not get resolved 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 148944 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28447 Solutions

@Sunny3 

You can get in touch with Payment Management team on 0800 902 0217

Payment Management opening hours:

Monday to Friday – 8am to 8pm

Saturday – 8am to 6pm

Sunday – 9am to 6pm

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 2