Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing

Nathan302
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I've recently had my bill through which is normally around £40 but for the last 3 months it's been coming through at around £70. I've rang o2 and always been told that its amounts bought forward from recent Bill's but when I'm checking my bill breakdown all its showing its is 'adjustments' & 'VAT' totaling up to around £25/30.. I'm aware of any other extras but these 2 have no valid explanation as to what they are
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143448 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Nathan302 

Only customer service can answer that. 

Keep trying until you get a satisfactory answer.

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

seewhatyoucando
Level 1: Joiner
  • 84 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/4064782

@Nathan302
Have you tried downloading the PDF bills rather than viewing then online ? It may have a different description, certainly that was my experience of o2 pay monthly many many years ago, worth a try!
Message 3 of 4

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hey there @Nathan302 , how are you getting on with your billing query? It would be great to hear back from you if you managed to find out what the extra charge was for after you last posted?

Message 4 of 4