Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing

Younes1000
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I am on the staff tarrif which I pay £16.88 for each month my first bill just come in and its £33 not sure how this is possible as it shows no additional costs as I never go over my tarrif and the bill is showing this as £0 ??

Is this s amistake?

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

Hi @Younes1000 your first bill is always slightly higher but that is more than I would expect so I’d advise you to call customer service on 202 for help as we cannot access your bill from here. 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

Hi @Younes1000 your first bill is always slightly higher but that is more than I would expect so I’d advise you to call customer service on 202 for help as we cannot access your bill from here. 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

slight_smileHi @Younes1000, it'd be great if you could let us know what you found out about your bill after talking to Customer Service as @MI5 advised. In case other members face the same issue, your experience will be very helpful 

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 3