Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill

Heather999
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
How do I cancel a recurring item that is on my phone bill? Google digital purchase. I have cancelled the subscription but continue to get changed each month.
Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Heather999 

You shouldn't still be getting charged if you've cancelled it so check first that it has been cancelled with Google. 
after that, call customer service on 202 and ask them to block all charge to mobile payments on your account. 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Heather999 

You shouldn't still be getting charged if you've cancelled it so check first that it has been cancelled with Google. 
after that, call customer service on 202 and ask them to block all charge to mobile payments on your account. 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

Payforit_Sucks
Level 17: Luminescent
  • 210 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

@Heather999 wrote:
How do I cancel a recurring item that is on my phone bill? Google digital purchase. I have cancelled the subscription but continue to get changed each month.

@Heather999 This exemplifies why all O2 customers need to put a "charge to mobile" bar on their account. The idea of charging purchases to your phone account may appear attractive and simple at first, but if anything goes wrong it becomes a nightmare with nobody accepting any responsibility. Assurances given by O2 about "charge to bill" are just words. In reality they are no help at all!

Place a charge to mobile bar on your account and use a reputable payment mechanism which has clear procedures for dealing with disputes!

Phone payment scam? Need independent advice? Payforit Faq for O2 Customers

Help put a stop to these scams. Join our Facebook Group
Message 3 of 3