cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill missmatch

Anonymous
Not applicable
So my monthly tariff just ticked over, I only used 379 mb and manually adding up my detailed usage confirms this, but my "used last month" states 750, confused by this I went to a local branch who informed me there system siad I'd used 801mb

I appreciate that I've not been over charged but where on earth did this additional 500mb come from
Message 1 of 38
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

You will have to contact CS on 202 to ask them as this is q customer to customer forum & we have no access to your account 

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 38
37 REPLIES 37

Anonymous
Not applicable

You will have to contact CS on 202 to ask them as this is q customer to customer forum & we have no access to your account 

Message 2 of 38

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144860 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27775 Solutions
Data is upload as well as download. So although you may well have only downloaded 379mb the rest could have been stuff uploading to the cloud for example.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 38

Anonymous
Not applicable
Surely that would show on my bill?
Message 4 of 38

Anonymous
Not applicable
I forgot to mention that I checked my remaining allowance at about 11.30 and it was sitting around the 600 mark
Message 5 of 38

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi can u please tell me y my bill is so high 

@Anonymous wrote:
So my monthly tariff just ticked over, I only used 379 mb and manually adding up my detailed usage confirms this, but my "used last month" states 750, confused by this I went to a local branch who informed me there system siad I'd used 801mb

I appreciate that I've not been over charged but where on earth did this additional 500mb come from

Message 6 of 38

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi can u tell me y my bill is so high 

Message 7 of 38

Cleoriff
  • 123288 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7473 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous You need to contact customer services tomorrow. This is a customer to customer forum and we have no access to your account details here http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 38

Anonymous
Not applicable
Is this something that happens to others? I understand it hasn't cost me anything but it's genuinely really upsetting and when I went in store the clerk just siad he didn't understand what I was asking or why I was asking it
Message 9 of 38

Cleoriff
  • 123288 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7473 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous I can't honestly say I have noticed it happening to me.....but I never really use much data anyway. However as @MI5 said earlier... data is upload as well as download. So though you may have only downloaded 379mb the rest could have been from uploading...  A bit annoying that the instore advisor didn't understand what you were asking. A perfectly legitimate question in my opinion...:smileyhappy:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 10 of 38